Being a good neighbour is about supporting those around you in whatever way you can. At Three Sisters Mountain Village, we partner with community organizations that are helping make the Bow Valley great for residents, visitors, and friends in nature.
Canmore is best known for its healthy, nature-based lifestyle. From Olympians training at the Nordic Centre to climbing enthusiasts honing their skills at Elevation Place to bird watchers helping with the counts of transitory birds and a vibrant arts and culture scene – there is room and encouragement for all interests in the Bow Valley.
We have proudly supported many great organizations in the community including the following:
- Programming at artsPlace – Canmore’s community arts centre
- Thrive Wellness Festival
- Rotary Club of Canmore
- Canmore & Area Mountain Bike Association (CAMBA)
- Alberta TrailNet
- Plaid Goat Mountain Bike Festival
- Canmore Uncorked
- Highland Games
- Our Lady of the Snows Playground project
- Mozart on the Mountain
- Rocky Mountain FM — Wilderness Wisdom
- Festival of Lights
- Biosphere Institute
- Banff Alpine Racers
- Canmore Illusions Gymnastic Club
- Canmore daycare
Learn more about our partnership with CAMBA.